Saturday, April 6, 2013

Chicken Plitt

There are some moments in time when my husband thoroughly impresses me. Tonight, we had one of those moments. 
Here's what happened:
We were up pretty late last night and I had to work this morning, so when I got home I was exhausted.  My nap ended up turning into me being passed out until 8:30pm... whoops! Well, when I woke up, Paul had already cooked us dinner :) he's so sweet! AND it was DELICIOUS!! Super impressed. So impressed, in fact, that I felt the need to immediately share this recipe with you!
When I asked him what he wanted to name his dish, he replied with 'Chicken Plitt' because it includes some of Greg Plitt's (pictured below) favorite foods and because Greg Plitt is the man and everybody should know it ;). Haha...men.
Ingredients::
     4 chicken breasts (defrosted)
     3-4 cups spinach
     2 cloves garlic (minced)
     1/2 cup crumbled feta
     parmesan cheese
     olive oil
     nonstick spray
     salt & pepper to taste

Directions::
     Preheat oven to 350*
     Coat pan with olive oil and add garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
     Add spinach and sauté with garlic until wilted.
     Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay chicken in one layer.
     Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the chicken.
     Top chicken with cooked spinach/garlic mix.
     Add feta cheese on top.
     Bake for 20-25 minutes.
     Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top before serving.


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment